We have a set of sessions for Fall/Winter/Spring and a different set during Summer. Mid-August through early October is Slack Schedule time. We keep our current schedule on our answering machine at 208-734-5455.
Dress Code and Rules: We do have a dress code, so please refer to it and our rules. (Ex: Ripped/torn clothing, half-shirts, short shorts and hats…) Thank you for helping us maintain a fun and safe skating time for all.
In addition to our regular sessions below, we will be open 1-4 pm on Nov. 21, 22, 23, and 25. Admission is $5.50 each. (Closed Thanksgiving Day)
In addition to our regular sessions below, we will be open 1-4 pm on:
December 22, 23, and 26 through 30, as well as January 2 and 3. Admission is $5.50 each.
Annual New Years Party
Don’t miss our annual New Years Eve Party! Great for all ages and families. We always have a fantastic time. Party favors and prizes for all!
Saturday, December 31, 7 pm to 12:15 am. Image
Our Schedule of Regular Skating Sessions:
- Wednesday Evening: 7-9:30 PM, $15 for groups of up to 6 people or $5.50 each
- Friday and Saturday Evening: 7-10:30 pm, $7.50 admission.
- Saturday afternoon: 11 am to 4 pm, $5.50 admission.
- Sunday afternoon: 1 pm to 4 pm, $5.50 admission.
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and other times we are not already open are available for private party reservations.
All prices include regular rental skates. If you would like speed skates, inline skates, or demo skates, they are $2 extra.
Skate-Mate assistive tools for beginners are $5.
We accept cash only. (ATM available here for your convenience.)
We support our military. You may present your military ID for complimentary admission. –Pat Parrott, Retired LTC
Annual Event & Special Calendar Items
These are special events that we do every year. Check our Special Events page info on these and other upcoming events. Check our answering machine to confirm and get details (208)-734-5455.
- New Year’s Eve Party–starts at 8 pm on Dec. 31
- Spring Break: Skating daily during the weekdays, 1-4 p.m.
- Summer Discount Skating Passes on Sale: Begins April 1.
- Transition to Summer Skating Schedule: June 1 (Weekday open skating begins.)
- Fall Slack Season Schedule and transition to Fall/Spring/Winter Schedule: Sept to Oct
- Halloween Costume Party: in October on or near Halloween
- Thanksgiving Holiday Skating: We open extra sessions daily during weekdays.
- Christmas Holiday Skating: We open extra sessions 1-4 pm daily during weekdays.
- Throwback Thursday: Event for adults over 21 yrs of age only. Thursday in 2nd and/or 3rd week(s) in February.
We close on these holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day (Saturday evening, Sunday and Monday); Fourth of July Independence Day; days during the Twin Falls County Fair (please check our answering machine); Labor Day; Thanksgiving Eve and Day; Christmas Eve and Day.